5/28/2021, 5/29/2021, 5/30/2021
- 12:00 PM on Friday, 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday
Originally run in Baltimore, MD since 2012, the Mid-Atlantic CrossFit® Challenge (MACC) will be held for the first time outside the Metro DC area this year, taking place in Knoxville May 28-30, 2021. The MACC is a qualifying event for the top male, female, and team finishers to compete in the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit® Games in Madison, Wisconsin.
Friday, May 28 at 2:00 pm, doors will open at 1:30 pm
Saturday, May 29 at 9:30 am, doors will open at 9:00 am
Sunday, May 30 at 9:00 am, doors will open at 8:30 am
**Times are subject to change.
Three Day Pass: $99.00
Lower Bowl Seating
Single Day Tickets:
Lower Bowl Seating: $40.00
Upper Bowl Seating: $25.00
All seating will be in socially distanced pods of 2, 3, or 4 tickets. All seats are reserved.
All ages must have a ticket!
Single Day Tickets will go on-sale closer to the event date, stay tuned for more information.
Important Thompson-Boling Arena Information
• Prior to arriving on campus, we encourage all event attendees to check their temperature and do a health self-screening. Anyone who has a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or those who are in the most vulnerable populations for complications from COVID-19 are asked to stay home and isolate.
• Face coverings (over the nose and mouth) will be required for all fans and event day staff and must remain in place at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
• Physical distancing measures have been put in place, including physically distanced line queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
• A significant number of hand washing opportunities, including hand-sanitizer stations, have been added inside Thompson-Boling Arena.
• Additional cleaning and sanitization measures have been implemented. This includes high touch-point areas being cleaned more frequently.
• Thompson-Boling Arena has transitioned to mobile tickets for all ticket options. Fans are strongly encouraged to download their tickets on their phone prior to arrival.
• Capacity will be limited. Concession stands will only be accepting credit cards for payment. Cash will not be accepted.
Health and safety protocols related to the COVID-19 pandemic call for several adjustments to the Thompson-Boling Arena event day experience. In adherence with the guidelines provided by the University of Tennessee, a number of event day changes will be in place:
• Arena floor seating shall be prohibited.
• A buffer zone has been established, which includes the elimination of the first four rows of seating in the lower-level of Thompson-Boling Arena.
• With the buffer zone in place, event attendees will not be permitted to use arena floor level entrances, tunnels, restrooms or other common areas located on the arena floor.
• The floor level will NOT be accessible to fans. All fans must enter on the concourse level.
The University of Tennessee will continue to evaluate these guidelines, and they are subject to change if recommended safety measures are not followed. The university thanks event attendees in advance for adhering to these necessary event day adjustments and helping to promote the health and safety of the campus community.
The Clear Bag Policy is in effect for all Arena events!
Walk-through metal detectors are operational at all arena entrances. Please allow extra time to enter the building. Be prepared to remove all items such as cell phones and keys from your pockets before passing through the metal detectors. We encourage you to bring only necessary items with you in order to reduce your time entering the building.
Brought to you by: