- 8:00 PM on Friday, 7:00 pm on Saturday
PBR's Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour returns to Knoxville on June 4-5, 2021!
Friday, June 4, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Tickets go on-sale Friday, April 30 at 10:00 am EDT.
Ages 2 and older must have a ticket!
Prices increase $5.00 on the day of the event.
Elite Experience Add-On: $50.00 per ticket (must have an event ticket to accompany add-on)
Want to become fully immersed in the sport of bull riding? Your chance to hear from PBR talent on everything you want to know about bull riding.
The Elite Experience Add On includes:
• PBR Talent Tour and Q&A
• Photo on the Shark Cage
• Commemorative Cred & Lanyard
PBR’s Limited Capacity Seating has been created to execute a safer seating environment, limiting pod groupings of fans to five (5) or less seats. Fans may purchase Premium POD seating in all sections ensuring no other fans sitting in the same pod. Fans are required to purchase all seats in a pod.
Fans are asked to respect one another to provide a safe environment for everyone in attendance.
In cooperation with local government and the University of Tennessee, and through the activation of the PBR’s “Be Cowboy Safe” guidelines, both Thompson-Boling Arena and PBR have instituted a series of protocols to enhance the safety of guests, including:
- All fans as well as staff and competitors will be required to wear face masks inside Thompson-Boling Arena.
- All PBR personnel will undergo Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)-informed screening and medical testing for COVID-19.
- PBR will sell limited arena capacity to fans in a POD seating format, to physically distance groups of fans and minimize fan crossover when entering and exiting their seats.
- Focus on mobile-only ticketing and minimal person-to-person contact where possible.
- Signage and physical distancing measures have been placed strategically throughout Thompson-Boling Arena to encourage physical distancing and health safety protocols.
- Increased sanitization of high-contact areas including doors, railings, concession counters, merchandise stands, bathrooms and elevators.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue at high volume areas to promote hand hygiene.
The Clear Bag Policy is in effect for all Arena events! Please note - this includes all bags such as diaper bags.
Walk-through metal detectors are now in place and operational at all arena entrances. Please allow extra time to enter the building. Be prepared to remove all items such as cell phones and keys from your pockets before passing through the metal detectors. We encourage you to bring only necessary items with you in order to reduce your time entering the building.